Website CAPITAL Services
Sioux Falls, SD 57110
Workforce Specialist – Let your quality and detail driven mind shine as your efforts increase our operational performance!
We are a family-owned company providing analytics, financial modeling, compliance, custom processing and servicing for financial institutions across the United States.
Our team of Workforce Specialists monitor and support our call center needs through producing precise and accurate work. This is an opportunity to become part of our fun, yet hard-working team whose ultimate goal is to provide the best possible service to our customers and clients, while maximizing our operational efficiency. If you enjoy scheduling, a steady pace of work, striving towards goals and being recognized for your achievements, you should apply with us!
Your day-to-day focus as a CAPITAL Workforce Specialist:
- Utilize historical data and recent trends to ensure timely creation of staff schedules
- Control and audit predictive dialer campaigns and other related systems
- Monitor real-time call center activities and forecasting call quantities
- Focus on complex problem-solving as part of a team and individually
- Create, execute, and interpret daily and monthly MIS reporting
- Use creative thinking and innovative problem-solving skills to find strategic solutions
What’s required to be a great fit for this role:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience working with data analysis or experience with Excel/Access or any other related reporting tools; or a combination of both
Additional qualities that will make you stand out:
- College Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Business, Economics, or related field
- Previous experience working in a call center
- Knowledgeable in scheduling, workforce management, collection strategy, or predictive dialer technology
Perks of working at CAPITAL as a Workforce Specialist:
- Competitive benefits package including health insurance, dental, vision, 401K + 6% employer match, tuition reimbursement, and a generous vacation package
- Day shift opportunity from 8:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri; as well as every third weekend and the flexibility to work some nights if needed
- Play a BIG role in optimizing resources to drive success within our call center
- A management team who provides rewards, games, and snacks to create our fun culture!
If you’re passionate about what you do then come join our growing organization! To apply, please click on the apply button above and use the navigational buttons to complete the application process.
In addition, please complete an “Internal Position Opening Application” form on CCG. Go to Forms and it can be found under the Human Resources section.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.