VP Product Quality Assurance
Website The Bancorp Bank
The Bancorp Bank
Sioux Falls, SD
For over 20 years, The Bancorp has been providing nonbank companies with the people, processes and banking technology to meet their individual needs. As a result, we have become an industry-leading provider of reliable technology-forward solutions that move our partners’ businesses into the future. At The Bancorp, We Define Fintech Partnerships. The Bancorp does more than just enable our clients’ product innovations, we create lasting partnerships with a future-focused approach to technology and services. Today and every day, we work to continuously transform the payments landscape.
The VP, Product Quality Assurance is responsible for developing and implementing testing strategies and plans for payment program enhancements and new client programs on behalf of the Fintech Solutions Group. This position will engage with subject matter experts around the bank to collect necessary inputs, develop effective test strategies and identify defects/paths for resolution. This role will engage in manual testing to continually improve the quality of the program and enhancements while continually seeking new and efficient methods to conducting testing. As a member of the Fintech Solutions Product Management leadership team, the VP, Product Quality Assurance will play a key role in the development and execution of the department’s strategic initiatives. This role will include frequent communication and interaction with other members of management across the Fintech Solutions division, enterprise control functions management and executive personnel for partners and third-party services providers.
- Coordinates with SMEs assigned to the project team to identify requirements and develop test plan.
- Creates and executes against templates, test scripts, process flows, criteria and related activities for the Product Management QA function.
- Develops a repeatable process for testing which enables the team to accurately create testing timelines and communicate expectations effectively to partners.
- Creates and documents both positive and negative test cases along with supporting information for execution of cases.
- Executes manual test cases, documents results and provides update on progress.
- Identifies defects from testing and work with project team members, and as necessary the Project Sponsor to determine risk/impact to the program.
- Develops and distributes detailed reporting of testing outcomes including but not limited to identified/unresolved defects, bugs/issues, and risks identified during testing for the program.
- Reviews and maps raw data from different integration partners for validation.
- Implements a checklist for pre and post go-live testing which ensures that unresolved issues are signed off and resolved within a specified timeframe following partner launch.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in Business or related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficient in writing and executing test scripts, interpreting results, and authoring simple and complex test cases.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with members across all departments to deliver results on time and within scope.
- Assist, support and train entry level QA.
- Understand the value of effective communication and works as part of a team to promote transparency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Self-Starter who can work independently in a self-managed team environment.
- Five years of professional QA testing experience.
Background & EEO Statement
Working at The Bancorp and Benefits Information: click here
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
The Bancorp is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers-bancorpbank.icims.com.