VP Business Optimization
Website The Bancorp Bank
The Bancorp Bank
Sioux Falls, SD
For over 20 years, The Bancorp has been providing nonbank companies with the people, processes and banking technology to meet their individual needs. As a result, we have become an industry-leading provider of reliable technology-forward solutions that move our partners’ businesses into the future. At The Bancorp, We Define Fintech Partnerships. The Bancorp does more than just enable our clients’ product innovations, we create lasting partnerships with a future-focused approach to technology and services. Today and every day, we work to continuously transform the payments landscape.
The VP Business Optimization works with both front line and senior-level stakeholders within the business and IT departments to assess and develop efficient solutions and processes which align with the departmental strategy. This position is responsible for assessing and determining which processes and systems should be leveraged, modified, or created to support a highly optimized and scalable business.
- Define the FinTech solutions business optimization strategy, roadmap and manage execution.
- Develop and execute a plan to assess current business processes to identify any control deficiencies and opportunities for process re-engineering.
- Work with senior-stakeholders to develop strategies for remediating any identified control deficiencies and process improvement.
- Gather and prioritize input from internal stakeholders to transform ideas into process and technology enhancements that benefit the organization and its clients.
- Create a framework which institutionalizes FinTech Solutions process information and serves as a knowledge center for process related activities in the organization
- Act as point of communication for process expertise, requirements and roadmap with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Finance, Technology, Risk, etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure business optimization goals are achieved while delivering on the bank’s financial goals
- Instill a culture of positive interaction, collaboration and continual improvement
- Develop presentations and statistical reports for senior management with recommendations regarding potential directions for the business, services, and underlying support processes.
- Develop close working relationships throughout the organization, specifically business and departmental sponsors and associated project team members. Lead and/or participate in routine and ad hoc meetings to discuss new, improved or changing products, services, processes and associated supporting technology affecting the company.
- Represent the department interests on cross-divisional team projects and initiatives. Act as a subject matter expert and liaison for internal business processes. Assess the impact of changes on the department and communicate project/initiative updates with the team gathering feedback as needed to drive changes that support team interests and concerns.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 10 years related product, technology, audit or project management experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Advanced knowledge of documenting and creating visual process flows and methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem resolution and customer management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Experience with low code programming environments
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
Background & EEO Statement
Working at The Bancorp and Benefits Information: click here
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
The Bancorp is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers-bancorpbank.icims.com.