Truck Driver CDL Class A & Class B
Website LG Everist
Sioux Falls, SD
Truck Driver – CDL Class A & Class B
L.G. Everist, Inc., founded in 1876 produces and supplies sand, gravel and quarried stone throughout the Midwest region of the United States. If you are a professional truck driver, join our team!
We are a growing company with a large fleet. We are seeking hard-working, dependable drivers to join our team. Our drivers deliver different aggregate products to our customers locally and our drivers are home every night.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Possess and maintain a valid Class A & Class B driver’s license
- Pass a background check, drug screen, and driving record check
- Maintain a regular, dependable attendance record
- Be able to work variable hours which may include overtime
Sioux Falls, SD
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. Successful candidate must have experience driving commercial vehicles. Must possess valid South Dakota Class A & B CDL.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate and drive trucks with gross vehicle weight (GVW) over 26,000 pounds.
- Towing weights above 10,000 pounds.
- Securely and properly attaching tractor units to the trailer hitch.
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs.
- Perform regular inspections and necessary vehicle maintenance (oil, fuel, tire pressure, etc.).
- Ensure load contents are securely packed and organized.
- Follow delivery and rest schedules.
- Maneuver and park tractor-trailers.
- Health Insurance (80% paid by company)
- Dental & Vision Insurance (100% paid by company)
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit lgeverist.hireclick.com.