Station Manager (FSD)
Website Worldwide Flight Services
Full Job Description
Date: Jun 14, 2022
Location: SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota, US
Company: Worldwide Flight Services, Inc.
Join our team as a Station Manager
Pay rate: Competitive – Based on Experience
In this role, you will play an important part in our world-leading ground handling operation at FSD Sioux Falls Regional Airport. The Station Manager directs, and coordinates, through subordinate personnel, activities to obtain optimum use of equipment, facilities, and personnel.
Your main job duties may include (but are not limited to):
Consults with airport management. Manages and motivates operational personnel. Confers and cooperates with upper management in formulating administrative and operational policies and procedures. Analyze records of daily operations to maintain knowledge of station activities. Review and analyze expenditures, financial, and operations reports to determine requirements for increasing profits. Prepares recommendations on findings for upper management evaluation. Recommends capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment which would increase efficiency and services. Approves requisitions for equipment, materials, and supplies within the limits of the facility budget.
Maintain and control all required aspects of the operation in accordance with the corporate security program and TSA legislation. Ensure that the required company audit requirements are undertaken to ensure continuity and compliance at all times. Read, understand and clarify the implementation of the site-specific security plan and ensure that all WFS staff are issued with a relevant company ID and that they are required to display this identity badge. Enforces compliance of personnel with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules, and governmental regulations. Directs investigations into the cause of internal and external complaints relating to the facility. May negotiate contracts with equipment and materials suppliers.
- Ability to manage and motivate personnel.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write memos that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, and/or boards of directors. Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis. And be available via cell off shift to manage emergencies.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to manage and motivate personnel. Must have strong organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.wfs.aero.