Website The Bancorp Bank
The Bancorp Bank
Sioux Falls, SD
***This is a hybrid role, working 3 days onsite in our offices.***
Conduct financial, operational, compliance and information security audits for assigned processes, departments or divisions throughout the organization.
- Plans, leads, and performs audits; analyzes the results of audit work; prepares and reviews work papers to support conclusions; develops recommendations, summarizes audit results, conducts entrance and exits meetings, drafts audit reports, and resolves outstanding issues.
- Determines purpose, scope and approach based on review of key processes and controls, evaluation of previous audits and findings, and interviews with clients to identify gaps and opportunities to explore through the assessment/audit, while minimizing risk to the company.
- Researches issues and make recommendations to improve process and procedures to minimize exposure to risk and fraud.
- Develops strong relationships with business unit management to ensure that company risks are openly discussed and addressed with a focus on problem solving for the ultimate benefit of the organization.
- Tracks findings to ensure management adequately addresses identified risks and controls weaknesses.
- Responds to client questions and concerns, educating and explaining the risks of the current practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a business-related field.
- One to three years auditing experience or internship at Accounting Firms.
- Professional certification: preferred or working towards certifications. Examples include: CPA – Certified Public Accountant, CISA- Certified Information Security Auditor CIA – Certified Internal Auditor, CFSA – Certified Financial Services Auditor, and/or CRMA – Certified in Risk Management Assurance.
- Strong working knowledge of audit practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong problem identification, analysis and problem solving, reporting writing and editing, and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Position may be required to travel to different company sites on occasion (
- Understanding of the International Standards for the Professional Practices of Internal Auditing of the Institute of Internal Auditor.
Background & EEO Statement
Working at The Bancorp and Benefits Information: click here
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
The Bancorp is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers-bancorpbank.icims.com.