Sr Business Banking Officer
Website First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
Sioux Falls, SD
Facility: FirstPREMIER Bank
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Job Schedule: Full-Time
About the Role
First PREMIER Banking is looking for an experience Business Banker to join the PREMIER team! As a Sr Business Banking Officer you will solicit and establish new business banking relationships as well as maintain current business. You will create and service a variety of commercial loans. This position will operate under a specified credit authority.
We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle larger and more complicated banking relationships.
- Develop more proficiencies in Business Development Activities.
- Development, implement and monitor loan work-out plans.
- Handle customer issues and questions with less Management involvement.
- Provide input on product enhancement, new services and pricing recommendations.
- Provide input on department strategies regarding work plans and annual budgets.
- Independently review loan requests, analyze financial statements, and recommend best structure for request.
- Independently handle customer questions and issues.
- Engage in the loan approval process, providing input and feedback at Loan Committee meetings.
- Increase community involvement activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional communication skills in person, on the phone, and written format.
- A comprehensive understanding of the banking industry is preferred.
- Previous analytical experience in a lending environment is preferred and 4+ years of customer service and Business Banking experience is required.
- Combination of education/experience that would enable incumbent to meet essential functions and required competencies of the position.
Pay and Benefits
In addition to our outstanding base wage earnings & incentives, PREMIER also offers a competitive benefits package. Check out an in-depth look at PREMIER benefits!
- Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week with FREE dental and vision coverage.
- Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days.
- 401(k) – dollar-for-dollar match up to5%of total compensation, 100% associate-owned
- Employee Wellness Program
- Special discounts and offers for events at the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.
- Paid Community Volunteer Hours– PREMIER averages 30,000 hours of volunteer hours per year!
- Fun employee parties!
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we’ve created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the “My Presence” portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.