Retention Rep – Sioux Falls, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
Work from home options after training. Free cable and internet starting day 1! Shift differentials available! Bonus of $1,000-$1,500 per month for top performers!Opportunities for career progression! This position requires schedule availability from 8am-8pm, Monday-Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday.
Contribute in the achievement of Midco revenue objectives through retaining customer loyalty by listening to their individual needs, establishing value of Midco products and services, and presenting customized solutions that fit the customer’s needs.
- Service inbound calls from residential customers requesting to disconnect service, add to services, change current services, or inquire about their current pricing.
- Complete proactive retention efforts by making outbound calls in order to build customer loyalty.
- Exceed organizational goals for revenue by retaining and upselling.
- Assist customers who have complex issues or questions about their billing.
- Save customer relationships by completing a needs assessment, making service recommendations, and presenting the value of products and services.
- Provide recommendations through value-based selling
- Understand customers concerns and tailor a plan of action in order to retain a customer relationship.
- Establish rapport and communicate effectively in all forms of communication with internal and external customers when taking inbound and making outbound calls.
- Handle inquiries with the ability to assess, analyze, and problem solve complex situations while maintaining a positive customer relationship.
- Address customer complaints with the goal of increasing satisfaction and securing the customer relationship.
- Accurately record customer transactions and complete all necessary requirements for installs, service changes, repairs, and all other customer transactions.
- Work closely with the internal team members and external Sales and Service teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be goal-driven
- Actively participate in team efforts to support and establish exceptional customer experiences.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, creative, and detail-oriented approach on customer interactions and projects.
- Possess strong written skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making skills while using good business acumen.
- Ability to create positive customer experiences with a focus on growing revenue for the business.
- Change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that that develops positive relationships with team members, customers and leadership.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions for customers.
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1 year of previous sales/retention and/or service experience required.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Call Center Environment, in a cubical, wearing a headset.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time.
- Extremely time sensitive in order to meet customer demand.
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required with repetitive movements.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Most shifts are outside normal business hours, and include rotating holidays, evenings, and weekends as business demands.
- Is the leading provider of reliable, high-speed internet via fiber and fixed wireless technology, serving 460,000 homes and businesses in 400 communities across the Midwest.
- Provides exceptional customer experience and a superior network, while being a force for good in the communities we serve.
- Delivers TV services including Midco Sports (a regional sports network), phone, data center and advertising services, plus wholesale networking solutions.
Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free Midco internet & TV
- Great opportunities to get involved in volunteerism
- Generous 401(k) match and paid time away from work programs
- And many more
VisitMidco.com/Careersto learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please refer toMidco.com/FederalPosters.
To apply for this job please visit midcosf.hireclick.com.