Website First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
Sioux Falls, SD
Facility: First PREMIER Bank
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Shift: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Job Schedule: Full-time
About the Role
First PREMIER Bank is looking for a Report Analyst to join our team! The Report Analyst will provide analytical support for various assigned areas of First PREMIER Bank. Duties include writing reports and queries using analytic software, including Cognos and Insight 2 Action (I2A), validate accuracy of output, analyze data and formulate conclusions, and communicate results. Manage the enterprise-wide report writing requests to support all Bank departments and assist with data integrity and validation within the core banking software. The position will work in close coordination and report to the Vice President of Data Analytics and Operational Support.
We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and research new report requests from across the organization. Write new reports and data queries efficiently into the Cognos software.
- Manage the process in which departments can accurately request needed data or reports, prioritize all requests, and ensure new requests meet overall bank objectives.
- Ensure Report Request Form is completed with all pertinent information and that duplicate reports do not already exist.
- Critically think through each request and determine the best way to fulfill desired outcome.
- Communicate status of each request with requester and keep them informed of progress.
- Analyze report output to verify data is accurate and perform necessary data validation as needed.
- Communicate data results to the requesting party and provide a synopsis of what was discovered.
- Work on larger analytics projects as required.
- Oversee production and distribution of daily and monthly extracts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bank experience strongly recommended; analytical skills required; report writing or equivalent technical skills required.
- Incumbent must possess basic combination of education/experience that would enable them to meet essential functions and required competencies of the position including communication, documentation, and analytical and technical background.
- Enhanced computer skills enabling data access and analysis.
- Proficiency of the English language.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate and work independently.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive salary and variable compensation program
- Relocation provided for the right candidate
- Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
- Generous time off plans including PTO and Sick Pay
- 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% employee-owned
- Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
- PREMIER Wellness Program
- Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
- Paid community volunteer hours
- Special employee parties and incentives
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we’ve created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the “My Presence” portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in atwww.firstpremier.com/careersto view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.