Sioux Falls, SD 57104
The Repair Technician is responsible for diagnosing, testing, and validating welding machines that are in need of repairs or regular maintenance. Matheson services all major brands including Miller Electric, Lincoln Electric, Hypertherm, and ESAB. Monday thru Friday schedule with no nights or weekends. Air conditioned service center. Willing to train the right teammate. Salary DOE.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Electrical and mechanical maintenance and repairs on a variety of welding machines
• Estimating and troubleshooting repairs for a variety of welding machines
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective control modules, test and make adjustments
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
• Able to handle multitask situation and work independently with minimum supervision
• Knowledge and experience using hand tools and powered hand tools.
• Ability to use electrical testers, multimeter, voltage tester
• Ability to troubleshoot basic electrical components, and basic mechanical functions
• Knowledge of and able to use computer email, and other basic use programs.