Sioux Falls, SD 57104
$18.50/hr starting wage!
- Up to $22.20 after 60 days!
- Shift Differential: $.52/hr for 2nd shift (2pm – 10pm) and $.97/hr for 3rd shift (10pm – 6am)
- Safety shoe reimbursement program
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement program
- Great benefits and paid holidays!
Looking for candidates with prior manufacturing experience and solid work history!
Primary duties include conducting quality checks, machine set-up, operating equipment, load/unload materials as needed, keeping workspace clean and organized.
Must be able to operate machinery safely, follow instructions, read tape measure, and complete tasks as directed.
Basic math and computer skills needed.
Will be required to work daily overtime and weekends as needed.
Ability to push, pull, bend, squat, lift, reach, kneel is required; must be able to stand for up to 12 hrs per day and lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings which include drug test, physical, and background check.
Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness, paid holidays.
Apply online at: www.westrocksiouxlandjobs.com
To apply for this job please visit westrocksiouxlandjobs.com.