Website Lift Pro Equipment Co
Lift Pro Equipment Co
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Do you have previous parts experience in a manufacturing or automotive environment? Looking for a new career opportunity? Come grow with us!
For 25+ years, Lift Pro Equipment has been South Dakota’s only Toyota forklift dealer. The company also sells and services aerial equipment, utility vehicles, racking, dock equipment, air compressors, and floor cleaning equipment. Lift Pro Equipment continues to maintain its position of excellence in the communities we serve by providing exceptional customer service in the sales, rental, parts, service and warehousing needs for all aspects of business.
Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company with competitive pay and an excellent benefit package. We are currently looking for a full-time PARTS REPRESENTATIVE for our Sioux Falls location to perform a variety of customer service duties related to the sale, delivery and receiving of parts..
Here’s what you will do:
- Order parts for both customers and sales/service technicians
- Maintain parts and service inventory
- Assist customers with parts catalog, processing orders and returns while following policies and procedures
- Provide customer with accurate information regarding orders, availability and delivery times
- Assist with processing cores, warranties, and new return merchandise as required
- Assist at the parts counter and process payments as needed
- Operate electronic catalog and ordering system to process customer’s orders in an efficient manner
- Talk with customers / suppliers or employee
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player
- And more!
Here’s what we offer:
- On-the job training
- Competitive pay, depending on experience
- Generous benefit package including FREE health insurance for employees, profit sharing, 401K, and paid time off
This is a full-time position. Regular work hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday, and may exceed a 40-hour workweek.
Here’s what you will need to be successful:
High School diploma or equivalent;
One-year previous experience with manufacturer parts preferred
but not required. We will train the right person;
Previous success in a Customer Service position or related field
Proficient computer skills;
Excellent communication skills including oral, written and listening;
Have a strong work ethic and organizational skills.
Here’s what will get you noticed by our team:
Good organizational skills;
Ability to analyze situations, solve problems and suggest process
Ability to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and
Demonstrated ability to work individually or on a team.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ourcareerpages.com.