Part-Time Teller Services Professional
Website First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
Sioux Falls, SD
About the Role
Are you looking for the opportunity to utilize your exceptional customer service skills? First PREMIER Bank is looking for enthusiastic individuals to expand its team of Teller Services Professionals to handle teller duties, opening and/or closing duties and manage the supply of currency and coin.
With consistent statistical performance, the opportunity to excel into future positions such as Sr. Teller , Lead Teller, Personal Banking Roles, and other department roles within First PREMIER Bank may become available for qualified applicants. We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
Monday-Friday 7:15am-5:45pm and Saturdays 8:45am – 12:15pm. 3-4 closings a week, 2-3 Saturdays. (20-29 Hours) This is a benefit eligible position.
Three weeks of paid on-the-job training! Week One: Classroom Training & HR sessions which will include First PREMIER Bank history, regulatory excellence, products and services. Weeks Two and Three: Side-by-side with an experienced teller for hands on training. Training schedule may vary from opening shifts to closing shifts to encompass all responsibilities within Retail Teller Services that will be covered during the training phase. Upon completion of the training phase, you will have been provided the tools to succeed and be on your way to building your career with First PREMIER Bank.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to work independently on typical teller tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet team goals
- Conduct routine bank transactions with minimal errors
- Accurately count in and pay out cash
- Uphold policies and procedures
- Provides a PREMIER customer service experience
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Solid customer service skills
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility
- One year of teller or other cash handling experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time as well as occasional lifting
- Basic computer skills
- Conduct tasks in a manner that complies with all consumer protection regulations and treats consumers fairly.
Pay and Benefits
• 10% differential pay for bilingual reps (Fluent in both English and Spanish)
• Additional compensation for high performers in the form spot awards or incentives.
• Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
• Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
• 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% associate-owned
• Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
• PREMIER Wellness Program
• Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
• Paid community volunteer hours
• Special employee parties and incentives
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we’ve created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the “My Presence” portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in atwww.firstpremier.com/careersto view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.