Outside Sales Representative – SD. HCO
Website Community Services of America
Full Job Description
- Develop a clientele of successful professionals who believe in the same things you do!
- This is a job in outside sales that honors “Old School” work ethic while offering schedule flexibility and financial security, with uncapped, unlimited commissions.
- Average first year income is $65,000, with top rookies bringing in more than $100,000.
- You will work in small to medium sized towns (populations of 1,500 – 8,000) an average of 3 nights a week, calling on local business leaders (banks, funeral homes, car dealers, insurance agents, real estate offices, local Mom ’n Pops and many other types of businesses)
- You will receive initial instruction through our detailed orientation and field training
- Regular incentives, contests and bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401K with generous company match
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle/travel expenses
- Home Office telephone field support
What we need
- 1-2 years of outside B2B or B2C sales experience
- Strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Ability to travel away from home 3 nights a week
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join our exceptional sales team, please click Apply Now to submit your resume for review. We are currently scheduling interviews.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.