Operations Analyst I
Website The Bancorp Bank
The Bancorp Bank
Sioux Falls, SD
Provide operational support of client programs by managing departmental processes, ensuring adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements. Report department activities to the AVP, Card Operations Manager on a regular basis.
- Monitors a variety of reports to identify parameter violations, regulatory violations and/or potential fraud. Review the account and complete an unusual activity report for the Financial Crimes Risk Management team in accordance with The Bancorp Bank procedures. Escalate to the appropriate Program Operations Manager for research and correction. File a complaint with the appropriate network a merchant is identified as violating the Rules.
- Reviews and process letters of indemnity, reclamations and other ACH inquiries including potentially removing the funds from consumer accounts.
- Processes requests from cardholders and clients to issue a check for the remaining balance on an account. Remove funds and assess a fee with the correct transaction code and description and close consumer accounts and or cards per the cardholder agreement. Research and respond to check research requests including requesting a stop payment and issuing a replacement check.
- Processes card requests for the Retail Bank programs in accordance with the details within the request in a timely and accurate manner. Review daily reports to ensure card orders were processed correctly.
- Builds batch files to remove funds for escheatment monthly. Collaborate with the Program Operations Manager and the Reconciliation Department on any discrepancies. Review requests to reverse escheatment withdrawals to ensure the funds are still available to return prior to reloading any cardholder accounts or issuing a check.
- Develops close working relationships with the Program Operations Managers to collaborate on problem solving for clients. Assist Program Operations Managers with various daily, weekly and monthly processes.
- Reviews written statements of authorized debits to ensure they are completed in accordance with the NACHA Operating Rules prior to fulfilling a client’s request to return an ACH.
- Logs returned checks and mail for reporting purposes. Log returned card plastics for reporting provided to the Bancorp Bank Billing Department. Provide clients reporting of returned card plastics per the agreed upon schedule.
- Reviews and responds to asset verification requests from The Social Security Administration and Medicaid. Responds to address verification requests from The Social Security Administration and other entities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- One year related experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Able to learn and quickly maneuver through account screens on 12+ systems.
Background & EEO Statement
Working at The Bancorp and Benefits Information: click here
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
The Bancorp is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers-bancorpbank.icims.com.