MuleSoft Data Integration Developer
Website First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
Sioux Falls, SD
Facility: PREMIER BankcardLocation: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Job Schedule: Full-time
About the Role
PREMIER is looking for API Data Integration developers who will work on developing and supporting back-end API’s through the PREMIER MuleSoft integration platform.
Potential career pathing opportunities available. We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
Although pre-dominantly a Monday to Friday role, we would expect the successful candidate to be able to accommodate some flexible working hours.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the Integration team to architect and support both cloud and on-premises data integration and error reporting solutions.
- Will work from functional requirement specifications, data integration specifications, and security specifications, using standard procedures and techniques to maintain, modify, devise new existing data integrations of moderate complexity and scope.
- Will work with SQL Server to create new and update existing schema definitions. This includes tables, stored procedures, functions, etc…
- Creates and updates automated API functional, performance, and security tests.
- Complete projects as assigned by Application Development management.
- Performs work that affects business operations to a substantial degree of multiple internal PREMIER applications and external applications.
- Complete assignments that are related to enhancements and/or the creation of new programs or application screens of moderate complexity or scope. These assignments will directly relate to general business operations performing as expected.
- Ensure that programming changes do not impact other areas of the application or database.
- Document changes to new API’s by completing the project form template and submitting to Application Development management as required in established internal and external audit requirements as defined in the SDLC.
- Completes major assignments affecting the operations of the business through multiple internal PREMIER applications and external applications.
- Facilitate the flow of work within the work unit as it is handed off to and from the work unit, within established productivity requirements.
- Investigate and resolves matter of significance for the PREMIER applications on behalf of Application Development management.
- Perform associated tasks with on-call assignments including answering help desk phone and monitoring the completion of batch processing.
- Conduct tasks in a manner that complies with all consumer protection regulations and treats consumers fairly.
Skills and Qualifications
- Required: medium to advanced application programming experience. .Net/C# experience is desired.
- Required: medium to advanced understanding of API data integration and micro services best practices.
- Required: medium to advanced understanding of RDMS systems. SQL Server experience is desired.
- Required: medium to advanced understanding of message queue techniques. RabbitMQ experience is desired.
- Required: medium to advanced understanding of API testing tools. Ready API or Postman experience is desired.
- Desired: experience using log aggregation tools for performance monitoring and error detection.
- Looking for a combination of education/experience that would enablethe candidate to meet essential functions and required competencies of the position.
- 2-4 years of related experience required.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to handle stress, exercise self-control, adhere to company policies and procedures and uphold The PREMIER Way.
- Enhanced computer skills, including multiple language capabilities and detailed knowledge of processing, spreadsheet, data transmission software, and internet are required.
- Must be proficientin the English language.
- Candidate must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to concentrate and work independently, attention to detail, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a capacity to learn, adapt to change, and become proficient quickly. Ability to handle stress, exercise self-control, adhere to company policies and procedures and uphold The PREMIER Way.
Pay and Benefits
- Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
- Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
- 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% associate-owned
- Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
- PREMIER Wellness Program
- Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
- Paid community volunteer hours
- Special employee parties and incentives
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we’ve created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the “My Presence” portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at http://www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.