IT Security Administrator (Sioux Falls, SD)
Website Billion Automotive
Sioux Falls, SD
The primary responsibility of the Security Administrator is to assist with the planning, development and implementation of security standards, processes, and services. A very strong teamwork and customer service attitude is critical as well as strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills. Must be able to work independently in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Develop, implement and manage security controls through:
- Network Firewalls.
- Network IPS/IDS.
- Vulnerability scanning.
- SIEM Solutions.
- Web Access Policies
- Email Security
- Assist with PCI-DSS compliance and other standards as appropriate.
- Perform incident response activities as needed.
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging threats, security practices and standards.
- Manage security of SaaS applications.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation of security systems and processes.
- Communicate plans, issues, and progress to teammates and users in a timely manner.
- P rovide support to the Help Desk team on escalated issues.
- Train IT team and users to raise security awareness.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Security, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in security administration preferred.
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to internal customers.
- Working knowledge of the following is desirable:
- MS Windows server environment.
- VMware ESXi and VMware View.
- Cisco Security Suite.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages, such as Python, Perl, and PowerShell.
- Experience with ITIL, ISO27001/27002, and NIST standards.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
Our Full-Time employees enjoy full medical, dental and vision insurance. We offer company paid life insurance and buy in options for critical illness, disability, and additional life insurance. We provide PTO and a 401K match!
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.