Help Desk Coordinator I
Website First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
Sioux Falls, SD
Facility: PREMIER Bankcard
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Hours: Monday-Friday 11:00 am – 7:30 pm
Job Status: Full-Time
About the Role
Under general supervision, provide support to end users on a variety of issues; identify research and resolve technical problems; respond to telephone calls and email requests for technical support; document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution; maintain and distribute security keycards for employee use.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist users in resolving problems through diagnoses and discussion of the particular problem; answers questions and resolves problems regarding all aspects of the organization’s information systems.
- Provide front end support to end users by taking inbound calls and email.
- Track all calls on internal tracking system
- Assess the problem; repair PC problems via phone/remote control by responding to network or system problems.
- Contact appropriate support resources when necessary; assign overflow work orders to Network Support Staff.
- Maintain and distribute security key cards for employees.
- Add user accounts and set appropriate security access levels.
- Distribute company access cards.
- Disable user accounts and restrict access for separated employees and in security risk situations.
- Compile and monitor Help Desk quality of service.
- Distribute monthly requests for feedback from internal customers; receive results and tabulate scores for an overall department score.
- Display team leadership skills
Skills and Qualifications
- Combination of education/experience that would enable incumbent to meet essential functions and required competencies of the position. Obtain and maintain HDI Support Center Analyst certification, and Complete Better Business Writing CBT.
- Enhanced computer skills, word processing, spreadsheet, and ability to learn functionality of internal applications quickly.
- Proficiency of the English language.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to concentrate and work independently.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills; capacity to learn, adapt to change, and become proficient quickly.
- Ability to handle stress, exercise self-control, adhere to company policies and procedures and uphold The PREMIER Way.
Pay and Benefits
- Additional monthly compensation for high performers in the form of incentives, spot awards and bonuses
- Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
- Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
- 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% employee-owned
- Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
- PREMIER Wellness Program
- Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
- Paid community volunteer hours
- Special employee parties and incentives
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we’ve created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the “My Presence” portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at http://www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.