Website First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
First PREMIER Bank PREMIER Bankcard
Sioux Falls, SD
Facility: PREMIER Bankcard
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Shift: Monday-Friday with hours variable 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Job Schedule: Full-Time
About the Role
The qualified candidate will be responsible for identifying and investigating if the banking system is being used to facilitate illegal or suspicious activities and write reports of the circumstances surrounding such activities. Identify and review abnormal trends and unusual activity on customer accounts in order to fulfil the requirements under the Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigating potential suspicious or illegal activity.
- Review account/application/report information to determine if suspicious or illegal activities are being perpetrated
- Identify, call, and correspond with all parties involved in the suspicious activity, including the cardholder, merchants, banks, and third parties.
- Take measures to reduce potential risk to the Bank, such as suspending and closing accounts to protect the Bank from financial impact.
- Maintain accurate logs and supporting documents of accounts reviewed.
- Record and report information as required under the Bank Secrecy Act in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of accountability for actions taken.
- Must keep information and cases confidential.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess a moderate understanding of the credit card system.
- Must be able to identify suspicious activity.
- Combination of education/experience that would enable incumbent to meet essential functions and required competencies of the position.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in the English language
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate and work independently.
- Attention to detail, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Capacity to learn, adapt to change, and become proficient quickly.
- Ability to handle stress, exercise self-control, adheres to company policies and procedures, and uphold Vision, Views, and Values.
Pay and Benefits
- Additional monthly compensation for high performers in the form of incentives, spot awards and bonuses
- Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
- Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
- 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% employee-owned
- Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
- PREMIER Wellness Program
- Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
- Paid community volunteer hours
- Special employee parties and incentives
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we’ve created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the “My Presence” portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at http://www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.