Director of Youth and Therapeutic Services
Website Call To Freedom
Call To Freedom
Sioux Falls, SD
Call to Freedom is committed to identifying and responding to the needs of individuals at-risk of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation and those working to transition out of human trafficking. The Director of Youth and Therapeutic Services’ purpose is to oversee the daily operations and services of youth case managers and navigator, develop and maintain relationships with mental health providers and counselors, oversee and conduct mental health assessments and submit to the state of South Dakota, conduct bi-annual mental health forums, and develop and maintain a comprehensive youth service model specific to those effected by human trafficking and exploitation.
Supervised by: Associate Director
- Ensure a prompt, thorough, and collaborative response to minor trafficking cases with the CTF team referred by the community.
- Be a primary point of contact for all mental health and counseling services.
- Select, monitor, and evaluate screening and assessment tools and treatment models appropriate for the needs of minors who are victims or survivors of human trafficking.
- Serve as the liaison and point of contact for all mental health providers, counselors, and youth-based service providers.
- Conduct initial screenings and assessments and provide direct services to individuals, recognizing needs for safety, autonomy, and confidentiality.
- Responsible for program development and implementation to ensure quality programming, meaningful outcome measures, and consistency and accountability in the response to cases in which minors are at-risk of or victims of human trafficking.
- Ensure culturally sensitive services are provided to all youth and families.
- Develop and implement individualized case management goals and plans with people supported.
- Work alongside state Child Advocacy Centers to ensure responses and services are in place where needed for victims of human trafficking.
- Collaborate with the Statewide Coordinator position to communicate service needs and provide direct case management to those identified as human trafficking victims.
- Collaborate with the development team to monitor and evaluate services and outcomes.
- Work with the Navigator team to provide training and education to the community about trafficking and the organization.
- Work with the Navigator team to develop responses in communities related to youth and clinical services across the state of South Dakota.
- Staff supervision and training of Youth Navigator, Youth Program Manager, and Addiction Services Coordinator. Work with the Associate Director ongoing to continue to evaluate case management assignments to all staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling or related field preferred.
- Two to five years leadership experience.
- Training in trauma-informed care is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Flexible, self-directed, and responsive.
- This position is full-time salary, must be able to adapt to flexible scheduling; including evenings and weekends.
To apply for this job please visit calltofreedom.hireclick.com.