Website 1st Financial Bank USA
Builder Finance Inc. (“BFI”) provides business purpose loans on residential real estate including houses, townhouses, and 2+ unit structures. Loan programs fit into two basic categories as detailed at BuilderFinance.com: (1) Construction loans that let borrowers build/renovate and sell housing to generate a profit upon sale. (2) Rental loans that let borrowers own housing to generate recurring rental income.
BFI is an entrepreneurial organization that, since its 2014 launch, has exhibited tremendous growth. Consistent with that, the offered position provides the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment and, potentially, to allow the bookkeeper to tailor responsibilities to best fit their interests.
The bookkeeper will be supported by the Finance Department of BFI’s corporate parent. The bookkeeper is responsible for performing bookkeeping and related functions. Work is likely to include but not be limited to:
- Produce monthly loan reports for senior management
- Setup loans in Jack Henry
- Prepare loan billing statements and payoff statements
- Oversee the fulfillment of draw requests
- Help manage appraisal payments
- Reconcile disbursing account
- Assist with monitoring the business P&L
- Prepare settlement statements for, and manage settlement with, loan participants
Qualifications: Experience working for a real estate lender is preferred but not required. If you have less than 5 years of work experience please include GPA with resume and any other school or standardized testing scores you feel relevant.
Language/Reasoning/Mathematical or other specific skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail, never or almost never make a mistake with numbers
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to identify problems and present potential solutions
We provide a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits program including affordable medical/dental/vision insurance, generous paid leave program, 401(k), health savings account, tuition reimbursement, financial childcare assistance and much more!
Builder Finance Inc. is an EO employer – M / F / Vets / Disabled.
Builder Finance Inc. participates in E-Verify
E-Verify Participation Poster English and Spanish (uscis.gov)
IER Poster (justice.gov)
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.