Assistant Teacher – Closer
Website EmBe Avera Sioux Falls
EmBe Avera Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, SD
EmBe is looking to add full/part-time closers!
Variable hours available between 9-6pm!
Eligible employees are offered childcare and program discounts, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus program, fitness membership reimbursement, free parking, lunch, benefits, and 401k.
SUMMARY: The Assistant Teacher-Float is responsible for the general management and supervision of children in the classroom, in accordance with the Center’s philosophy and policies. This person works in a team atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation with all staff. Employees under the age of 18 must work under the direct constant supervision of an adult staff person. One will work in a variety of classrooms to help cover breaks, vacations, and to close the room down.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Ensure EmBe brand, mission, vision, and values are reflected in all interactions.
- Assist in the creation of a stimulating learning environment, including room arrangement, bulletin boards, seasonal decorations, etc.
- Accurately provide documentation (such as meal sheets, daily sheets, accident reports, medication forms, etc.)
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and attractive learning environment inside and outside the classroom.
- Participate in recommended professional development training opportunities and adhere to licensing standards.
- Maintain appropriate staff to child ratio.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the lead teacher/site manager.
- Oversee and interact with children’s play.
- Close down the room
To apply for this job please visit embeavera.hireclick.com.