Website REV Group
Requisition ID: 14392
A day in the life of an Assembler at REV:
- Installing and mounting nonelectrical and electrical interior/exterior components and hardware
- Assemble fabricated parts, components, or other units at stations
- Reading blueprint and engineering specifications
- Ensure safety requirements and manufacturing quality are met
- Clean and inspect the product for quality standards
Required education, skills, and experience to be successful:
- Preferred 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred high school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and use a tape measure to precise measurements
- Ability to use common hand tools and power tools such as drills, screw guns, and caulk guns
Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate professionally and follow directions
- Successful completion of the drug and background screening
Physical demands in this role:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent bending, stooping, squatting, and climbing up and down ladders.
- Ability to operate and understand the operation of all protective safety equipment in the area.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to work in non-temperature-controlled environments
What makes REV unique:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits start day one
- Military friendly employer
- Education reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to relocate to other REV locations
- All of our products are made in the USA
REV Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. REV Group also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
To apply for this job please visit careers.revgroup.com.