Website Macurco Gas Detection
Full Job Description
. Requirements:• Prepare bi-weekly payroll to include maintenance of records, processing payroll, computation of federal and state payroll liability. • Assist Assistant Controller with month end close (prepare/enter adjusting journal entries & reconcile balance sheet accounts)
- Research sales and use tax, and ensure it is applied to the correct vendors and invoices.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting processes, making use of current computer technology.
- Accounts Receivable (apply customer receipts by Check/Ach/Wire).
- Performs accounts payable duties such as verifying all invoices for payment, ensuring expenditures are charged to appropriate accounts.
- Process 1099’s.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Review financial statements for accuracy, reconcile or report discrepancies found in records.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend new processes.
- Back up on the daily bank reconciliation.
- Oversee customer onboarding, reviewing credit applications and checking for proper documentation.
- May also provide special project assistance to the Assistant Controller.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.