￼Software Developer II
Website The Bancorp Bank
The Bancorp Bank
Sioux Falls, SD
Actively participate in the software development lifecycle to design, build, implement, document, and maintain enterprise applications.
- Designs, builds, implements, documents and supports enterprise application software primarily using Microsoft technologies.
- Works with our project management and business analytics groups to understand and refine business requirements.
- Handles moderately complex projects with minimal guidance.
- Maintains and enhances existing systems to meet business needs.
- Debugs, unit tests, supports, and documents processes and procedures.
- Participates as Tier 2 production support to resolve issues reported to the IT Service Desk.
- Utilizes monitoring and error reporting services to minimize downtime events.
- Shares ownership for development processes and participate in a periodic on-call rotation.
- Delivers solutions which meet or exceed criteria required by federal regulation, including PCI standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate or higher degree in a related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Four years application development experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies.
- A background in Microsoft .NET, C#, and Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL.
Background & EEO Statement
Working at The Bancorp and Benefits Information: click here
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
The Bancorp is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers-bancorpbank.icims.com.