￼Actimize Business Analyst
Website The Bancorp Bank
The Bancorp Bank
Sioux Falls, SD
The Technical analyst in the Risk Applications team will manage and work on all the BSA/AML related projects. Main tasks include analyzing and managing multiple project proposals and enhancements received from the Financial Crimes Intelligence business unit. Partner with team(s) to manage business requirements, perform detailed requirement analysis, documenting process, systems design and construction, user acceptance planning and execution, implementation, and post implementation troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of BSA/AML business requirements and ability to document functional requirements following Actimize platform process flow and lead requirement analysis
- Primary stakeholder of the Actimize/AML project documentation, project plans, coordinate testing, communicate regularly with business users to solicit and review business requirements, department representation and system issue resolution.
- Conduct all the Actimize team meetings/presentations for status on initiatives with internal IT teams, business partners and with senior management. Prepare status reports, meeting agendas/minutes, review timelines and document pain points.
- Facilitate meetings with business areas, management, vendors, and other technology groups to discuss defects, user experience, production issues, enhancement requests, status of deliverables and provide system demos if needed.
- Serve as liaison between Management, project sponsors and stake holders, business users and IT teams. Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements by managing competing resources and priorities
- Acts as the subject matter expert for assigned projects and effectively partner with all levels of staff and functional users during project lifecycle. Level of involvement may vary with each project.
- Create workflow and system interface diagrams, analyze wireframes, and use cases. Lead design of visual representation, training modules and reference materials. Updating, implementing, and maintaining all the Actimize documentations.
- Correspond and collaborate with development groups during code implementations, on-time schedules within project timelines and escalate as needed for corrective measures.
- Interface with various areas throughout the project life cycle to coordinate systems initiatives, assist operations team with application functionality, support and coordinate in trouble shooting.
- Assists with implementation including user acceptance planning, execution and support the deployment team in post-production validation activities. May provide training to impacted business units if needed.
- Leads and directs the work of others on assigned projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong working BSA/AML, KYC, Sanctions, and compliance domain knowledge with working experience in a financial institution is a must.
- Five to seven years of related experience in AML projects is desired.
- Good understanding of different modules of Actimize solution like SAM, CDD, RCM designer, ActOne and DART.
- Strong understanding of communication between different components of Actimize involving databases and ability to write SQL queries to understand and test data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook & SQL.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop technical staff in a regulated and fast paced environment.
- Need to have analytical way of thinking and be able to understand and explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- IT Business analysis, Project management or related certification a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of broad banking operations and process design best practices.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player and able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team with a demonstrated flexible attitude.
- Position is required to travel to other locations as needed
Background & EEO Statement
Working at The Bancorp and Benefits Information: click here
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
The Bancorp is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers-bancorpbank.icims.com.